Quote of the Week

"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."
Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

For the Love of Books


    I am in love with my new little bookshelf! It was actually quite convenient as I am creating my literature collection and now all of you can actually see the books I've read. My literature collection will have a rating system all its own. This little shelf will be rated simply by how much I personally liked the book. My collection will have some deeper influences involved and actually rate the book according to stuff that counts (or at least what I think counts).
    I've recently had a lot of people ask me for book recommendations and now you can see what I like, dislike and read because it meant something.
    For anyone who wants to know what I'm reading right now…
  
    So far, I love this book. It's another one that keeps me up at night because I can't stop reading.

3 comments:

Jernae said...

Hey! How did you get it to be that wide?? Mine won't do that!

Jernae said...

Ha ha. Nevermind! I tweaked my HTML and now it fits wider:)

Mallary said...

ha ha! Yeah, it took me a couple of tries, but it eventually worked out.