Quote of the Week

"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."
Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

With Hope

I'm writing this post today in hopes that it will propel me onward and upward.  As you can see, it's been about a year since my last post.  Sad, indeed.  I wish I could say that I've been so wrapped up in reading that I just haven't had time to post.  Sadly, there hasn't been much time for reading either.  Luckily, I've read a couple of really fantastic books over the last year and hope that soon there will be many more I can post about.  I hope that within this next year there will also be time for more writing.  I'm finally almost done with math (though never as close as I'd like to be).  Surely many of you can sympathize with me when I say that some subjects are better left...to someone else.  To each their own.

Though I can't make promises that my posts will become more frequent, I hope there will be time to post more than once a year.  Otherwise I may have to title this blog "Musings of and Absentee Blogger."  No one wants that...  Who knew that dating a great guy would take up so much time?  I can't imagine that marrying the great guy will make any more time.  :)  We shall simply have to see.

Until next time, I wish you all the best in your endeavors, big or small.  May you read many wonderful books, and have the opportunity to talk about them with people who care.  :)

No comments: