Quote of the Week

"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."
Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Calm Before the Storm?

Slowly, I'm whittling away at my homework.  I really don't know why it's taking me so long to get it all done.  Okay, that's probably a lie.  It's because I don't want to do it.  However, I'm finding myself more relieved today, and that scares me a bit.  I've still got a lot to do.  Maybe it's because after this weekend I will have only a test and a report to finish.  Most of the hard stuff will be out of the way.  Most of it.  I'm getting closer and closer to picking up those books!  I almost caved last night because after doing homework I felt relief and then I couldn't sleep.  Not a good combination.  But, I'm happy to report I stayed strong.  Only a week left.  If I work really hard, it could be less.

No comments: