Quote of the Week

"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."
—
Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lazy Days

You're probably all wondering why it's taking me so long to post anything lately.  It's summer!  I should be reading like crazy because I haven't much else to occupy my time.  The truth is...I'm wondering that myself.  I'm reading an amazing book right now and I still love to read.  But, for some reason I'm just not getting it done.

On the upside, I discovered a new idea for a book.  Unfortunately, not the ones I'm already working on.  This one is a comedy, but I suspect it will have a deeper meaning behind it as well.  Stay tuned for little snippets of My Boyfriend, Superhero.  (Or something like that.)

I hope you're all having a fantastic summer and that you're all reading fantastic books!

No comments: